It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I received 2 very personalized cards from 2 people who know me very well. Both were very creative and very insightful. Paige made hers on pink construction paper with stamps, stickers and markers. Chrissy's was maybe a little too "right on" in some cases (don't judge me for her inappropriate jokes!haha) but she has known me for 23yrs so I guess she should know me that well (I admit to being inappropriate sometimes)!!! I'm sharing them here because they made me laugh out loud and also shed a tear or two at their view of me. I am humbled by some of the thoughts and want so very much to live up to who they see in me!!!
Tiffany* is a Princess in every single way! Tiffany loves me and I ♥ her! She loves bunnies and bunnies love Tiffany! Tiffany always does a "super job"** in everything! She is "groovy", "awesome", "nice", and "cosmic"! Tiffany "I love you" you are "my love". "Way 2 Go"! Tiffany is a "great helper" a "super worker" and Tiffany always puts in "great effort". All I have to say is "good work" and "read on"! Tiffany "thanks for sharing" your life with mine, "thanks for helping" me out with my life. I ♥♥♥♥♥♥ U! Your a #"1" "★" in my book! Tiffany "I Love You"! Love, Paige
*Tiffany stamp
** quotes indicate stickers
Dear Tiffany A Peterson- Aunt to Paige Spencer, owner of kitty and Buick, survivor of the Hurricane Phoenix, Counselor to dating prospects, Owner of pink high heeled shoes, Retired V.P. of GS, Burden Lifter of ALL who need, Teller of Truth, Conquerer of Trials, Victim of Patience ("IN" that is...in the car), Possesor of Hope-Health-Good-Truth-Faith-Charity, Not likely to become an accountant or cashier, Creator of fun & adventure, A player of practical lesbian jokes, Baker of Cakepops-Truffles-and many other delectable treats, Possesor of many of her Mother's goodly attributes, Winner of Guiness Book of World Records for longest conversation, Owner of deep thoughts and etiffanys, The girl who just does what is right, Spreading wisdom ere she goes and setting people straight, Boss to anyone who will listen-Commander to those who don't, Stalker(hahaha), Nightmare to the stupid, Protector to all who need protection, and Friend to Me! Happy B-day P-Diddy Love Chrissy
While I am grateful for these insightful notes I know there is one who knows me even better and it is His opinion that humbles me most. I know He loves and trusts me and that makes me want to strive every day to be a better version of who He sees!!
1 comment:
I love the part about "never being an accountant or a cashier". LOL. A woman just like me.
You are great-and great looking,esp. in pink stelletos!
Post a Comment