Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father

I started this post about a month ago...and by started I mean I wrote the title! Paige's birthday is coming up and she'll be entering Young Women. We had been talking about the Young Women theme and I had started saying it at least once a day. I felt the need to be reminded that I am a daughter of God and He loves me and I love Him. As I said those words I felt the power of the Holy Ghost and I knew that God was aware of me and who I was and what I needed. I also felt very strongly that he knew who Paige was and what she needed. It's humbling to know that she needs to be with me right now. Maybe even more humbling is knowing that I need her. She is such a good example to me of following the rules and being organized and doing what you say you are going to do. She is such a wise little soul. Her insight and knowledge of the things around her are unbelievable. Her goodness and purity is almost tangible. She is smart, confident, friendly, athletic, sincere, happy, spiritual and truly such a delight! I am excited to start the next phase with her. I have such great memories of the Young Women's program and I can't wait for her to have similar experiences.

Update: Nov 21 Haha....I was called to be an advisor in the Young Women's. Seems like Heavenly Father had this in the works!! 

1 comment:

Adrie Peterson said...

I love this post, Tiffany! Paige is so blessed to have you! But I love that Paige is a blessing to you as well. What a perfect match :) Love you both!